Thursday, October 8, 2015

W.G LV 3A

    I consider myself adventurous in certain ways that I am constantly trying  new things, picking up new hobbies/sports, exploring nature. I am also not adventurous in certain ways, I am afraid of heights, and I am semi-afraid of water, since I'm not the best swimmer. I haven't tried any dangerous activities but I believe that life is the most dangerous adventure. Every decision I take and direction I choose forms an adventure on its own. Im willing to try skydiving to get rid of the fear of heights. Some may seem more adventurous than others, because they cannot control their passion to get involved in new activities. Needless to say that every person has his own reason to get into hazardous activities or sports. Some people would do it for money, other people might do it for fame or to earn self-trust.

6 comments:

  1. Fear is made of fake fellings ,, =)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is different , they have the own things that he or she is good at .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid water and heights either.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surprised because you are willling to try skydiving to get rod of the fear of heights! If you have any opportunities, be safty! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. A person, who do adventure for earn self-trust, is doing therapy. Interesting point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. over time we hate what we fear, so it's good that you're wailing to overcome your fear of heights that you will someday try to do skydiving this is awesome. good job rawan ;)

    ReplyDelete