Friday, October 16, 2015

W.G L3A

My goals

     All people have many goals in the life . And I have many different goals. I want to improve myself in all respects , I hope seeing my self a educated and successful in all aspects it aspired during 6 years to complete my university and continued to doctorate degree and worked for my own business and open Engineering office .  Also i have a dream in my life I wish I could visit the largest number of countries  to know the cultures of all of them , I think this is something very interesting. I hope I can accomplished all my goals and  reach my dreams.

5 comments:

  1. I think you will be successful in the future!
    just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goal . How many countries have you visited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be successful in the future, we all trust you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have a lot of studying to do! Best of luck to you Rawan.

    ReplyDelete